• Authoritative interpretation of market entry and regulatory developments for diesel engines, commercial vehicles and off-highway vehicle markets around the world, including the US, EU, and China
• Comprehensive analysis of global emission policies and fuel efficiency, essential background for product development
• Tracking of infrastructure opportunities that enable US-China partnership
• Discussion of technological innovation, including after-treatment (SCR, EGR, DPF etc.), fuel injection, turbocharging, WHRS, PEMS, OBD, lightweight, diesel electric hybrid technologies, and the potential for collaboration with OEMs
• OEM case studies, revealing new business models for intelligent manufacturing, independent aftermarket, telematics, new energy engines, logistics, and other fields
• Optimal business strategies in the commercial vehicle and off-highway vehicle markets gained from insights into consumer behavior
• Statistical analysis of global commercial vehicle and off -Highway vehicle industry, with an emphasis on North America and the European Union
• Market outlook for generator sets, locomotives, as well as marine, agriculture, construction, and mining equipment
• Consumer expectations for suppliers, with information on future trends and opportunities
• Premier platform for collaboration with leading figures from government and the private sector
Summit to Cover Wide Range of Developments in the Automotive Industry
Automakers are at a crossroads, as pressures from stringent global emissions standards and alternative technologies, have restructured the traditional market for commercial vehicles. Furthermore, continually rising demand, buoyed by growth in emerging markets, hints at a bright future for the industry.
To help companies make sense of changes in the commercial and off-highway vehicle markets, Duxes will host the Global Commercial Vehicle and Off-highway Vehicle Summit 2017 on December 6-8 in Chicago. The summit will gather representatives from leading international OEMs, government policymakers, as well as experts and analysts, to discuss important developments in the global market, including regulations, technological innovation, and consumer trends.
The summit will open with a day of content dedicated to diesel engines. Speakers will address emissions standards in the United States, Europe Union, and China, as well as improvements to diesel engine technologies. The following day will feature testimony on the commercial vehicle market, with detailed analyses of policy implications, with further insights into OEM-centric issues, such as the alternative fuels market, methods for achieving fuel efficiency, and lightweight vehicle technology. The final day will address off-highway vehicles. Presentations from representatives of government agencies and leading construction and agricultural equipment firms will reveal how the market has adopted to rapidly evolving conditions.
The Global Commercial Vehicle and Off-Highway Vehicle Summit 2017 constitutes event organizer Duxes’ ongoing commitment to educating and engaging with the automotive industry through interactive platforms. Professionals working for OEMs, or companies in related fields, are invited to attend.
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Vivi Ye
Tel.: +86 21 5258 8005 Ext. 8106