Use Mobile App, Online Planning Tools to Maximize ROI
MILWAUKEE (February 1, 2016) – World of Asphalt Show & Conference and AGG1 Academy & Expo 2016 are on track to be standouts with advance registration for the exhibitions and education programs tracking far ahead of past shows, and a record show size for both AGG1 and World of Asphalt.
Attendees will find unparalleled opportunities to meet with peers from across North America and worldwide, to discuss business challenges and gain invaluable insights.
“These are our industry shows, and industry networking to build connections, share perspectives and find industry solutions is one of the most valuable aspects, reaping benefits long after the shows close,” said Rick Moore of Lehman-Roberts Company and World of Asphalt chair.
World of Asphalt Show & Conference and AGG1 Academy & Expo will be held March 22-24, 2016 at the Music City Center in Nashville, Tennessee. The shows target the business and professional-development needs of aggregates, asphalt, pavement maintenance and traffic safety industry professionals.
Find New Products Faster with Online Show Planner
Attendees can make the most efficient use of their time onsite by using the interactive online exhibitor directory (with show map) to create a personalized itinerary pre-show. The directory is searchable by company name, companies new to the show, type of product or market area, geographic location, booth number and location on the show floor.
The New Products and Technologies preview section spotlights the innovative products and services that will be on display.
Attendees can also schedule appointments as well as must-attend education sessions and networking events, and update their itinerary as needed pre-show and onsite.
Download Mobile App to Stay Connected
The World of Asphalt and AGG1 mobile app has increased capabilities for the 2016 shows to help attendees plan and manage their time onsite, and stay up to date with real-time alerts.
The show app will also support social media feeds Twitter and Facebook.
The free show app is synchronized with the full capabilities of the AGG1 and World of Asphalt online exhibitor directory and show planner, so attendees can:
- Sync to their online show planner to have their schedule on their mobile device
- Browse the exhibitor directory and assemble a list of must-see companies and products
- Navigate the show floor with interactive maps
- Schedule education sessions, access speaker information and take surveys
- The show app will be available in late February/early March; check the show websites for details.
World of Asphalt and AGG1 will feature:
- More than 150,000 net square feet of exhibits of the latest equipment and product innovations, with company experts ready to discuss and compare product features and capabilities
- More than 115 industry-driven and expert-led education sessions of the highest qualityRegister in advance to save time and avoid lines – www.worldofasphalt.com and www.agg1.org.