The year’s events in constructions and interior designs open from March 29th to April 1st.
More than 260 companies specializing in technology, equipments and construction materials or finishing systems, design, swimming pools, furniture and decorations, representing 21 countries, will exhibit at ROMEXPO, from March 29th to April 1st, the most recent products and tendencies and innovations of the field.
Given the current circumstances, when the constructions and design market shows light increases, the 19th edition of AMBIENT EXPO and CONSTRUCT EXPO, come forward with a rich specialized offer and, this time, with an important business and information platform, both for the specialized public and the visitors interested to build and furnish a home.
For the current editions, ROMEXPO in cooperation with the Romanian chambers of Commerce and Tourism and their partners – The Architecture and Urbanism Faculty “Ion Mincu”–Bucharest, The Employers Association in Insulating Joinery, The Employers Association in Pools and Wellness, The Romanian Paints Industries Association and The Association of Construction Materials Producers in Romania.
The Romanian Electricians Association, Team PRISPA Romania, The Romanian Flooring Fitters Associations – joint efforts to build best participation frame for the interested companies. Also the events were intensely promoted in the specialized press as well as via the on line, radio, printed, indoor and out door media.
With an already established tradition among the specialized companies, both AMBIENT EXPO and CONSTRUCT EXPO promote first rate quality and professionalism of services, facilitating for the specialized public to access perfection and technical innovation. With this purpose in mind, over the whole duration of the events, a number of connected events will take place:
- Conferences and workshops sustained by the Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- The European Championship of the floor fitters, organized in cooperation with The Romanian Flooring Fitters Associations
- A complex events schedule organized by the Architecture and Urbanism University “Ion Mincu” convening all architecture universities in the country, on the celebration of 120 years of architecture education in Romania and 100 years since Ion Mincu, founder of the national architecture school, passed away.
- Conferences on: “Main tendencies for consumers in 2012”, “ Methods of treating water in pools and spa’s”, “Water chemistry” – organized by The Employers Association in Pools and Wellness.
- The events schedule organized in cooperation with The Association of Construction Materials Producers in Romania: “Construction materials market in 2012 – facts and prospective”, “Professional training – a trump of competitiveness” and “The color day”.
- The workshop “Challenges in the built area”, presented by The Architecture University “Ion Mincu” Bucharest.
- The workshop “Self cleaning glass and artistic glass in constructions and environment”, sustained by The Employers Association in Insulating Joinery.
- The debate on “Novelties in legislation on paints”, moderated by The Romanian Paints Industries Association
- The workshop “New tendencies in constructions”, presented by experts of the Technical Constructions University Bucharest.
- A presentation “Intelligent house – the house paying bank installments”, sustained by the The Romanian Electricians Association
More information on AMBIENT EXPO and CONSTRUCT EXPO and the exact schedule of events you may find on the sites:
www.ambient-expo.ro şi www.constructexpo.ro.
March 29th – 31st, 10:00 – 18:00 April 1st, 10:00 – 16:00
During the same time schedule, following events will also take place:
EXPO FLOWERS & GARDENS – International flowers, landscaping and gardening exhibition.(www.expoflowers.ro).ANTIQUE MARKET I – Art and antique fair (www.antiquemarket.ro).TÂRG DE PRODUSE TRADIŢIONALE III – Târg de produse cu specific românesc.TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS FAIR – Exibition of traditional Romanian products
For more information visit www.romexpo.ro
Source: Romexpo News Room