The largest of Canada’s tradeshows is held every year in Vancouver. There are three main areas of focus – design, construction and the management of real estate. The BUILDEX show pulls in over 13,000 visitors looking for new product launches and fresh developments in problem solving and techniques. Visitors are not left feeling disappointed with over 600 exhibits and more than 50 educational seminars to attend.
This is the show to attend if you want to enjoy some serious networking opportunities. Whatever and whoever it is that you are seeking from Canada’s construction arena, you are likely to find at this huge event. The conference show management team know what’s required when it comes to meeting the needs of attendees. These are some of the visitor focused events that will be provided by the show organisers this year:
- Construction keynote panel – business management specialists offer guidance on how to plan for and achieve business growth.
- The Construct Café – breakfast, lunch and drinks are served here throughout the event, enabling visitors with an informal venue to network and discuss opportunities.
- The HAYS On-Site Job Board – if you’re looking for a new position – use the job board to scour available jobs – or use it to find a new hire.
- Invite Only CEO Breakfast – over 250 key figures from British Columbia’s construction companies network over breakfast.
- Workplace 20/20: Tomorrow’s Workplace Today – discover the latest designs and technology for commercial office spaces.
- Meet & Greet Networking Reception – From 5pm-6pm on Wednesday 13th February there will be complimentary wine and beer for those who would like to network with other industry professionals in the Burrard Foyer on level 2.
Find out more information from the official BUILDEX website.