Date: August 9- 11, 2022
Venue: China Import and Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou
The massive market in China 2022 Guangzhou’s goal for infrastructure construction Key Municipal Projects Planned for 2022: 777 Investment: 360.4 Billion Yuan According to the CNBC, the world is facing a crisis of sand shortage, and part of the reason is the rapid growth of urbanization. China has become the largest producer and consumer of machine-made aggregate, with an annual output of up to 20 billion tons. It predicts that by 2023, China’s construction aggregate production capacity will reach 780 million tons, while the machine-made sand production capacity reach 156 million tons. In the future, industrialization, population growth and urbanization are all likely to promote explosive growth in demand for sand.
- Construction waste disposal equipment
- Feedstock-screening equipment
- Environmental protection equipment
- Crushing equipment
- Assistant facilities
- Enterprises dealing with road and bridge engineering, construction, hydraulic engineering, municipal engineering, etc;
- Design institutes, planning institutes and other services industry;
- Municipal competent departments, management departments, etc;
- Agents, dealers;
- Import/export trade and related industries.
Source: Aggregates Guangzhou 2022 News