All Can Join In Benefit Auction to Connect Military Veterans with Jobs
MILWAUKEE (September 5, 2017) – Online bidding is now open for the ICUEE 2017 benefit auction, which will help connect military veterans with industry jobs.
ICUEE, The Demo Expo invites all utility and construction professionals to participate in the event: 100 percent of the proceeds go to the Call of Duty™ Endowment, the nonprofit organization founded by Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard.
The Endowment uses a performance-driven approach to fund organizations delivering the highest standards of quality and cost-efficient veteran job-placement services. It notes that every $619 raised helps a veteran obtain a good job.
Visit J.J. Kane Auctioneers ICUEE auction site to view the auction items and place bids. At ICUEE 2017, the live auction takes place October 5 from 12 Noon to 2 pm on the show floor (indoor Demo Stage).
ICUEE 2017 runs October 3-5 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky.
Bid on a variety of items from drones to vacation packages to an array of tools and equipment and much more – new items will be added up until show time, so check back often. The auction will not have minimums or reserves (all items will be sold).
“The Call of Duty Endowment does great work, and this benefit auction is one way we can help their mission and support those who have served our country,” said ICUEE Show Director Tricia Mallett. “And while we encourage all industry professionals to attend ICUEE, with the online bidding you can still join the industry in giving back even if you can’t be at the live event.”
More Can’t-Miss Events at ICUEE
The ICUEE benefit auction is just one of the many new and enhanced features for attendees to experience at ICUEE 2017:
- Bourbon, Beer & Bites networking event with complimentary tastings of the foods and beverages of Louisville
- Discover ICUEE behind-the-scenes walking tour just prior to show opening
- Diversity in the Grid Luncheon with keynote speaker Gretchen Bakke, author of ‘The Grid: The Fraying Wires Between Americans and Our Energy Future,’ brought to you in partnership with Terex Utilities and show owner and producer AEM
- Field Classroom walk-around education sessions on the show floor
- Tomorrow’s Topics Today presentations at the AEM Booth (#3340) exploring industry trends and emerging technologies
- Also, enjoy the Louisville area with nearly 100 “show your badge” discounts from participating Louisville area attractions, restaurants and retail outlets.
ICUEE 2017 will feature 28 acres of the newest product innovations from the leading industry manufacturers and suppliers, cutting-edge industry education, and hands-on equipment test drives and interactive product demonstrations.
The event is the largest gathering for utility professionals and construction contractors seeking comprehensive insights into the latest technologies, innovations and industry trends, owned and produced by the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM).
For the latest information and to register, visit http://tradeshows.aem.org/acton/ct/12770/s-06da-1709/Bct/l-06b8/l-06b8:8e/ct5_0/1?sid=TV2%3ABBI96isVO.