PLANTWORX over 60% sold and more bookings landing daily!

With the Hillhead construction equipment exhibition over for another year, and what an excellent show it was, and with the next Hillhead not until 2014, the next big event in the construction show calendar is the inaugural PLANTWORX exhibition which is taking place in just 11-months’ time at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire (14-16 May 2013).

The show is now just over 60% sold and 92% of the digging demonstration area has been taken up leaving just 8% of ‘the dig zone’ remaining. Bookings from Finning/Cat, ITS Trac and the Altrad Belle Group are the very latest in a long line of key construction companies to commit to exhibiting at PLANTWORX and all taking digging demo plots.
The individual zones are shaping up too with new bookings from OnGarde CCTV, Trimark Europe and CESAR/Datag in the Security Village. ECO Baughans 2000 will be demonstrating crushers and screeners in the Site Clearance Zone alongside Dig A Crusher buckets and attachments from Worsley Plant. Pavilion bookings are looking good too with reservations this week from, Linde Hydraulics, and MF Hydraulics. The ‘no dig’zone is now over 50% sold and the very latest company to book is the Safety Lifting Group.
With Hillhead over and the construction industry focusing on PLANTWORX – the sales team is expecting bookings to come flooding in – two have already landed this morning (22/06/2013) from CEA member A.T.G and Bondioli Pavesi!
The PLANTWORX website is a good place to keep up to date with developments at the show visit There are links on the website too for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn – please join our group, like our page and follow us – and you’ll always be ‘in the loop’ with what’s going on at the event.
That’s it for now…But we’ll be keeping you updated on PLANTWORX in the coming weeks and months so ‘watch this space’!
Source: Plantworx News Room