New mobile app maximizes time onsite at industry gathering place
Asphalt and aggregates industry professionals who want to examine the latest product innovations – and discover the latest industry best practices – are headed to the 2015 World of Asphalt and AGG1 exhibitions in Baltimore March 17-19.
- Advance registrations are tracking well ahead of previous shows
- Registrants hail from all 50 states, 9 of the 10 Canadian provinces and more than 35 countries
- More than 70 percent hold manager or higher job titles
- Attendees will find unparalleled networking opportunities to meet with peers from across North America and the world, to share perspectives on business challenges and gain invaluable insights.
Download new mobile app for added convenience
The World of Asphalt and AGG1 mobile app will help attendees plan and manage their time onsite, and stay up to date with real-time alerts.
The free app is synchronized with the full capabilities of the AGG1 and World of Asphalt online exhibitor directory and show planner, so attendees can:
- Browse the exhibitor directory and assemble a list of must-see companies and products
- Navigate the show floor with interactive maps
- Schedule education sessions and manage education handouts
- Set up appointments with exhibitors, and connect with fellow attendees
The World of Asphalt and AGG1 app will be available for download in early March. Check the show websites: www.worldofasphalt.com and www.agg1.org.
Print directories onsite and pocket maps, as well as “wayfinder” personnel at the show information stands, will also help attendees get around at the shows.
Register in advance to save time onsite
World of Asphalt and AGG1 2015 feature:
- Record exhibit space with the leading manufacturers and suppliers ready to talk product capabilities
- 100-plus expert-led education sessions, including the AGG1 Academy and People, Plants and Paving Training Program
Register in advance to save time and avoid lines. Go online to find hotel accommodations and travel assistance.
The AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo and World of Asphalt Show & Conference are co-located at the Baltimore Convention Center March 17-19, with a focus on the business needs of the aggregates, asphalt, pavement maintenance and traffic safety sectors.
Find the latest attendee and exhibitor information at www.worldofasphalt.com and www.agg1.org.