CMT’s 11th Africa CemenTrade Summit on 28-29 March, 2019 in Marrakech takes stock of Africa’s high volume cement capacities in a highly competitive market, exports as well as energy efficiency challenges.
Leading speakers include Mr. Tarafa Marouane, President, Association Professionnelle des Cimentiers (APC) addressing the ‘Competitiveness of Cement Market in Morocco & Growth Driver‘ as well as Senior Representative from CIMAT sharing their perspective on ‘Cement Market in Sub-Sahara Africa’.
Major cement producers addressing the summit are:
- Limak Cement Group – Views on Africa’s Construction and Cement Sector
- LafargeHolcim Maroc Afrique – Investing in Greenfield and Brownfield Cement Plant Across West and Central Africa
- SECIL, Companhia Geral de Cal e Cimento SA – Clinker/Cement Markets in Tunisia and Supply into West Africa
- Savannah Cement – East African Cement Industry
- Spa Biskria Ciment – Algeria cement market & its export potential
- Dangote Cement – Topic to be advised
The program also features the latest on LC3 and its financial attractiveness for the cement industry in a session by Cementis. ‘Financing of Cement Projects in Africa’ is explored by African Development Bank while IA Cement presents the ‘Global Cement Outlook’ with focus on Africa in a global context. Jaycee India shares a presentation on producing lower cost, stronger and sustainable cement using fly ash.
View website for more information or contact Grace Oh at email@example.com or call +65 6346 9147.
Source: CMT Press