New app gives business owners and fleet managers deployment, maintenance and security information delivered to their iPad; helps contractors make educated business decisions based on information from the field.
Turin, 2 July 2014
Further empowering construction companies to improve productivity, run more efficiently and decrease maintenance costs, CASE Construction Equipment today announced the introduction of its SiteWatch™ app for the iPad. Whether in the field, on the road or on vacation, the SiteWatch app provides business owners and fleet managers with in-depth performance, productivity and maintenance data – conveniently delivered to their iPad.
The SiteWatch iPad app provides actionable information to help manage fleet maintenance, optimize machine performance/utilization, lower fuel consumption and idle time, and lower total operating costs. Among its features, the SiteWatch app provides the ability to:
- Review fleet details and locate machinery
- Review and create geofences
- Check utilization and working status durations (idle status, high-workload status, etc.)
- Review the status of alarms received within a selected time period
- Review and analyze fuel consumption
- Monitor machine health through the report of key parameters set within the Web application
SiteWatch employs an onboard communication device that monitors the machine’s CAN-bus network and transmits data to a designated user’s Web portal.
The SiteWatch iPad app is available through the Apple iTunes store. Visit CASEce.com for more information on SiteWatch and the benefits of telematics technology.
Source: Case CE